Monday, December 18, 2006

Perhaps you've noticed

So I was out with the boys and Naomi last night, (We went to see Persuit of Happiness) and we ended up at Timmys.
(ahhh, just like the old days....)

VanDan was in the middle of trying to tell us something when it hit me... no, they didn't hit me, I was hit by realization. There on my cup was a terrible accident waiting to happen. Suicide even!
In that lovely wintry scene with sledders and puppies... there was a couple ready to take their own life! It's true... with smiles on their faces, a snow couple (Mr. and Mrs. Snowman) were about to down two steaming hot cups of some beverage.... thus ending their lives....
Who sanctioned this?

4 comments:

Crilly said...

Yeah, but if you think back to it, you deserved it didn't you? Yes, you did.

And it's spelled 'Happyness' on purpose Leslie. :oP~

Crilly said...

I found this;

"The “Y” in The Pursuit of Happyness refers back to a misspelling on the wall of the day care center that Chris Gardner left his son at everyday while he chased the American Dream."

L.Bo Marie said...

I got it, no fear... I was trying to be funny... way to beat it to the ground.
;)

hey... are you a real person or what? how come I never see you anymore?

Crilly said...

Because I'm in bed by at least 10 usually (so when I'm invited out at 9, it doesn't really work for me), and weekends have been pretty busy lately.