Friday, November 17, 2006

Duties

One of the things I'm finding difficult about being off work... I want to do things for myself! I hate having to rely on others. I'm not good at it!

Last night though I was blessed like crazy by three of the girls from my house group. They showed up after school to my home with the intent of cleaning. And clean they did!
hahahaha.... I just tried to look up a link to the house group... I found it, but it's a part of the Church's site and the intro makes me laugh too hard.... So I'm not adding it. Although Dolly's voice is part of it.... hahahahahahaha...
Anyway, yup, these girls came and worked hard, and my house is clean and I'm SUPER thankful.

Tomorrow is a day of cookie baking. It's nearly Christmas. Reasons I know this to be true:: I can listen to Christmas music on the radio now, There's a pile of Christmas gifts wrapped and waiting in the hall (no, I'm not nearly that organized, that would be the roomie), The mall is decorated (and Santa is sleeping there) and my fingers are stained yellowy-orange. (From the crate of clementines I've consumed).

spell check doesn't include clementines.

No comments: