Tuesday, August 15, 2006

step in to the reality

has anyone noticed the crazy matrix-y effects that are going on on the girly blog this week? There's some strange stuff going on there... the "&"s are falling off the page.


in other news::
I'm going to the beach today.
I nearly bought an electric guitar yesterday (I was thankfully talked down)
Kyle's got a banjo... we're going bluegrass.
Camp is just four sleeps away and I'm NOT ready to be there.
Shelter Valley is just 10 sleeps away... and well... ditto.

in other, other news::
I can cook a mean plate of ribs.
And Kim and Carla are spreading rumours of engagement stories... I think they should check the purity of their crack.
I want to host couch surfers full time.
We've got a mini-band playing at the CLWN... hahahaha... I think they really should have named it "community living OF west northumberland" That would have been better. 6:30, BBQ and various musicians, open to any and to all. $5.

Now that my blog is my daytimer, I'm sure you're very disappointed. No fears, regular programming to return after this completed hectic schedual (aka.. if I've got high speed at JOY camp)

2 comments:

Nixie's Mom said...

The matrix effect are weird. Please tell me you added them! But I don't think you did. I was posting a pic to my blog and when I hit enter -- pink hearts fell all over my screen. I haven't seen them on the main page yet. Do you think we have a bug? (Cute one though - at least I have hearts and not &'s)

Anonymous said...

Leslie, it is the cobourg #3 lurker.... can you help me with the ribs.... i bought some and want to do them but I need some guidance..... hope you enjoyed the beach.....