Sunday, August 27, 2006

she's baaaaAAAck

(side note:: I was having a discussion about scary movies the other night with my Dad and Gail, and I've got a hankerin' anyone want to watch the Carrie movies?)

That's right, Joy camp is over for yet another summer... Well, not Joy, but Jr. Youth week at Joy is finished... Let's make the distinction. And for clarification... 20 feet just sounds really high, it's not. I just couldn't bring myself to climb any higher on the rock face. Yeah... What goes down must first go up! I was more scared making the climb up the rock than the jump. The last time I went cliff diving, there was a way to get to the rocks from the back of the rock (thru a little cave thing) (at Mazanaw)... This was a rock face. There were kids from the camp jumping from the 50 foot spot. No thank you.

Shelter Valley prep is in full swing, well, I guess it's been in full swing for a lot of people for a long time, but now for me, I'll be breathing Shelter Valley, I'll be eating Shelter Valley, I'll be walking Shelter Valley, I'll be sleeping ... No, wait, there won't be much sleeping.

No comments: