Thursday, August 03, 2006

broke-ed


The heat has finally broken. The other night I left my sheets WET with sweat. I'm sure you read all about the record breaking day.. and that we were the third hottest place IN THE WORLD this week. Still, without the direct sunlight, it's really not that bad in comparison to other places I've been... but... I don't want here to be rivaling there!!!
This is the final damage done before the storm hit I was really hoping the candle would drip... close... but not all the way. The lightning only interrupted karaoke for a second or two. And, for once we didn't lose power at my house... Just enough of a surge to turn off the computer and reset the microwave... Nothing else... That's pretty good.

1 comment:

Susanna said...

Yeah, it's finally broken here too. Which is a good thing, because it was getting well-near unbearable...