Friday, July 07, 2006

womit

Ok, So ... Last night, I was blessed to be quizzed in interviewing questions by Manda-manda and Manda-Manda's Travis. I felt confident... I felt strong... I could get the job... Heck, they need me to take the job... Then the first question came... and the entire interview I sat there thinking... crapo!

the interview was about 45 mins, 12 questions. Then a half hour written portion. I'm pretty sure I could have completed the written portion, 'cept for the part where it wasn't written, it was all typed on an ergonomic designed keyboard! Didn't realize I use the wrong fingers to type so much... Took me twice as long to write half as much. WOW!

Worst questions:: What is an instance where you've failed, and how did you deal with it? AND "Where have you had opportunity to instruct someone in a task and how did you do it?" ugh. I just got stupid on that last one.. Hello! I'm always telling people what to do! Could I think of a good example? NOPE! Used a lame one. As for the former... Well. Mind blank... Of course, I screw things up all the time, but to choose one that relevant to work? Couldn't think of one, asked to come back to it... he asked me if I thought I was perfect.... Great... Just great.
I will know by tonight if I made it to the second (final) interview.
excuse me, I think I need to go vomit.

No comments: