Thursday, July 06, 2006

repeat

ok, it's happened again. Another day in which I've spent the time composing in my head what I intended to write... only to be overwhelmed with a number of noteworthy things, things that push the afore mentioned post out of my mind... and well... leave me with nothin'.

Ninjas... I need you to be on your toes tomorrow, I need you to be a prayer-ninjaing for all you are worth... I've got an interview for a position at work that would be:: amazing, difficult, stretching, learning, growing, rewarding, benifitful for future opportunities, one of the biggest challenges I may face. Pray that whomever gets the position would be the right person for the job, that we as a team would be accepting of it. That we would support them, and that the interviews go well. Pray for clarity for me, that I could express myself well, and that I would continue to be at peace with the situation.... Above all, pray for our guys at work as they face this transition (whatever it'll be) and for us as frontline staff, that we would know best how to support them. Also pray for relationships, that they would not be strained in anyway as the process of finding a new manager happens.

oh... I remember what I was going to write about... Transportable cellulars.
More on that tomorrow.

2 comments:

L.Bo Marie said...

I like the word benifitful... it sounds nicer than benificial.

Anonymous said...

commenting on your own blog is so pompous. i do it all the time.
matt