Saturday, July 29, 2006

Perhaps there should be a primer?

I LOVE dollerama.
I know I'm fundamentally opposed to the idea of it. I'm against the fact that anyone in the world should be paid unfair wages... blah blah blah... You've heard it all before. But the selfish part of me LOVES buying things there.
especially Twingo bars.
side note:: remember that time Be-Bop, when you bought me a million twingos? My hips have yet to forgive you.
so Manda-manda and I were in there on Thursday night, I had to pick up another piece of fencing for my bed... See below post re::the ratbit and his adventure chewing threw my stuff. I found a piece of fencing, it's not quite the same height, but hopefully he won't notice that it's not right... And my belongings will be left alone. ANYWAY.
I was at the register checking out and the lady said after handing me a mitt full of loonies, "I hope you don't mind, I've run out of bills". She THEN leans to the mic and calls.... "Code 1". I now know what code 1 is. I've always wondered. Manda said she always thought it was shoplifting. The lady then went on to tell us that code 3 is a void. They could hire me now.

No comments: