Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Flying by!

Have you noticed how fast everything goes in the summer? We're more than halfway thru July. Yesterday I was working out details (starting to work out the details) so I can go up to joy camp for a bit during Jr.Youth.
Baby Kate and I are going to trade off and we're going to put together this year's newsletter.... still not sure why it's called a newsletter... More of a yearbook... A "weekbook"? A scrapbook of the week's activities, pictures, articles, addresses and music. I'm pretty proud of what I've accomplished in the past. I find the hardest part is finding a laptop for the week. Maybe we'll just use my whole computer this year... But I have to leave early (Kate will be on her own for the last two days). I don't have a printer yet, but I was hoping to purchase one this month anyway.... The only downfall will be that we won't have an internet connection if I take my computer, it doesn't have a wireless-whatever-it-needs to pick it up. BAH! Seriously... This part is the annoying part. Whatever, it'll all get worked out anyway... It always does.

This week I have my first official SVFF meeting too. Shelter Valley Folk Fest is just around the corner!!!! I'm pretty pumped about that. This year I've got a much better grasp on the job, it should go much quicker, and I've got a lot more contacts than when I first started out.

This is a boring post. I've got more to write. But time to go.

1 comment:

Manitoba Hal said...

Have fun at Shelter Valley FF. I wish I was going again this year. Maybe next year?