Thursday, July 13, 2006

Flack

I received some negative feedback about my blog yesterday. And it was kinda funny, because it was from a non-blogger... But, feedback is important to grow, so I appreciate it.
Manda'sTravis said yesterday's post was too short.
I will work on finding something great and note worthy to write about.
I suppose I could write about my psycho landlord again. But that's getting old, and I'm trying to learn grace. However, when she provides me with unending stupidity... It's hard not to write about her.
Do you ever wish you could record conversations and play them back to the person? I don't like the person I'm becoming dealing with her. I'm beginning to fantasize about the different things I could yell back at her, about the things I could (rightly as a tenant) do that would annoy the crap out of her. Of the letters I could write to her... Ah yes.. Those letters... Very formal and passive aggressive... My favorite. See, now I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy inside just thinking about calling her on her rudeness and inappropriateness! I don't like that.
I'm finding it increasingly hard not to jump into those conversations held by my friends who sit in disbelief of what's just transpired, hard to try to find the reasoning behind what she's said or done, hard to find that glimmer of sympathy or understanding. Hard.
Polyanna who?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the perfect plan -- I'll steal her daughter's boyfriend.
Mwahaha.
Ok, so maybe that plan would work out better for me and not so much for you, Lesley.
Onto Plan B...
under the cloak of darkness (at night, not some kind of Harry Potter costume) we sneak downstairs and start slamming every door we can find. Really loud.
If that fails, Plan C...
any time a mysterious, hazy substance seems to waft up from the basement, you call the police.
-M. Sheff

T said...

OR...plan D:

have van dan come up with a mission...

GEK