Monday, July 31, 2006

bad karma?

So the other night I was out with some people someplace... we were waiting for someone to show up.
One of the people had been leading a game of "would you rather" for a better part of the day... A game I LOVE. Would you rather do this.... Or this... Then discussion follows. Generally when people play the game, it's more of a gross out, or extremes. It's a good way to get to know people. This guy was taking it to the bizarre.
On the computer's screen saver was a tall ship sailing... This guy looks at the screen and says "would you rather sail on that boat for a length of time or..." at that precise moment there was a squealing of tires, without missing a beat he continues "... Or be in that accident?"
We rush outside to see if it's really an accident, because really, the only thing we heard was the squeal, and I saw some dust flying...
No one was hurt in the accident (a miracle) but it turned out the person we were waiting for was involved. Motorcycles do not swim.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting....I am doing very well. God is so good. Amen and Amen!

Always in Christ,
Crystal

Hope your friends stuff turns out all good. It's crazy how things like that happen...

T said...

I suppose I should come home...I'm missing all the fun...

T