Wednesday, June 28, 2006

See it with your own eyes.


I know there's been some doubt out there... but he is real.
Last night we were invited to Tim and Kellie's for supper and a camp fire, and someone snapped our pic. About time. Now you overseas folks can give up the ribbing, and you relatives and what not can have a glimpse... no fears, you'll get your turn in person...

Camp fire was lovely, I smoked both the fire AND part of D's cigar... why the special cigar occasion? In celebration of T & K's new baby girl Grace Emily... she's a cutie, make sure to stop over and give her a squish!
Kellie's turned out to be one of those moms I hope to be... really laid back about whatever... it was neat to see her interacting with everyone and the baby, but allowing everyone their turn-without the hover. Pretty cool.

3 comments:

Susanna said...

So it's real. Nice pic!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm full of joy for you both!

-C

Liz said...

This is a beautiful picture of you 2 Lesley.
I hope to meet the original soon!
(I'm referring to YOU missie!:)
Cheers,
Liz