Friday, June 09, 2006

lists... the curse or the blessing of living with me

so I've decided, with tomorrow's forthcoming events, to make a little list for you all.
maybe it will be encouraging, maybe not.
(huh? what's tomorrow?)
eh-tanya will become eh-tan-yo. (welcome to the family Josh Oh)

the females I've lived with in my life (other than my sister)

Sarah D
Rachel G
Kaw D
Laur W
Theresa F
Tanya M

the females I've lived with in my life (other than my sister) who are now (about to be) married

Sarah R
Rachel (uh... brain fart)
Kaw W
Laur M
Theresa P
Tanya O

current roomie... watch your back!

I'll be away this weekend at wedding festivities if you're looking for me.

1 comment:

Susanna said...

hmm...but does it work the *other* way around?

Maybe you need to find a roomie of whom the same has been true, and *you* can be the one getting married :)