Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Palm... not the tree, ok?

I think that maybe in order to blog more effectively, I'm going to need a palm pilot.. or better yet.. I need that cool toy Be-Bop has.

I would also like to point out that for the first time in months, I am not shivering. It's strange. I like it, but I also really like my sweaters. Face it, I'm never going to be completely happy.

If you have the chance, check out the front page of the Cobourg Star, there's a touching article about dear Louis there... I'm going to miss him. ok?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember Lou from dances and Special Olympics soccer. He sure was an original. I hope that wherever he is he's got a cold pop in hand and that "It's all right".

T said...

lou was great! loved his sweet bike helmet...gonna miss him...