Monday, May 15, 2006

>()

if you look carefully, you'll see that the title of this post is indeed a chicken's head.
not the type of head that is laying on the ground, chopped by a hungry farmer, but a comical tribute to a chick.
not just any chick mind you.
a chick that I've decided to adopt. (ahh hhhmmm, Meg, I hope you don't mind) I've decided to adopt one of MegSheff's chickens.
It's true.
Henrietta is a pretty bird, and I like finding worms for her to eat. I like watching her fight with her friends over who gets to eat the next worm.
more importantly, I like finding June bug larva for her to eat.
I HATE JUNE BUGS.

2 comments:

Susanna said...

Wow!

That's cool.

Chickens can be very gentle and affectionate. They are soooo soft, too.

Hope you have fun with your new chickie!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Lesley. Have a blast with "your" chicken. :) - meg