Tuesday, May 02, 2006

and the winner...

I was leaning toward the blanket.... and after an overwhelming response, it's def. the winner. Thanks to those who shared their thoughts :)

I've just finished my three day weekend... and I think I need another to recover from it! An emotional whirlwind, a racing-try-to-keep-up timetable... but it was good. And I feel good. But I feel like I would be happiest if I could NOT be at work today.

I saw "Akeelah and the bee" last night, it was a pretty good movie, there were a few awkward editing moments, story lines that were thrown in to try to appeal to a wider audience.... but I enjoyed it. I'd give it a three tear rating out of ten, there were a few places where it nearly earned more tears, but.... not quite. The very last scene with the very last word is where it earned all it's points.
(note:: I only spelled one of the words correctly in the movie. Xylem. hey Tyler F.- what does Xylem do????)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now are you not glad you chose the blanket......I'm sure it will come in handy in light of your most recent news.

P.S. WEEEEHAAA!