Friday, April 28, 2006

Choices

I received a surprise phone call this morning. And it's left me with having to make a rather important decision.. It's left me in a quandary! A predicament... The choices.. It could make or break me guys.

It was a call from Central East District office (LOL, I just typed "oddfice") it appears I will be celebrating my 5 year anniversary in May. I have to choose ....

my service gift!

yes, that's right, after 5, 10, 15 and 20 years of service there's this handy online catalogue one must choose from. A gift for the years of work behind you....
I've narrowed it down to :: the fleece blanket... Or the mug.
now.. Those that know me, a blanket is ALWAYS handy. A mug could hold warm beverages... AND complete my set of CH mugs.... I mean, I've only got three right now...

6 comments:

L.Bo Marie said...

user name: staff
password: elmira

you know.. in case YOU want to choose a gift too ;)

Anonymous said...

At the 10 year mark I would get the gardening set.

T said...

get the mug...you know you want it...

Anonymous said...

Get the blanket... usable year round and no need to worry about it getting broke or melted in the microwave.....although the mug would complete the set ....would you use them then because it is part of a set and who wants to break up a set...what a quandry.....the blanket for sure... maybe

Anonymous said...

I would go with the blanket.. the Mug is nasty!
Oddly, the Pen & Pencil set for the ten year service, is a complete rip off.. It's like " Thanks for working for us for 5 years.. here is a 'cool pen' with you name on it! and if you make it another 5 years you'll get a pencil too!!!!" Yippee!

Susanna said...

Thanks for your comment on James Dean. Yeah, I'm enjoying having him, he's great. Also thanks for the opinion about neutering--I think I will have him done, I'm just trying to swallow the $135 price tag for a "free" bunny! But it'll probably be worth it. Cheers to you and Norty!