Sunday, February 05, 2006

Congrats!

I would just like to say... Congratulations to me... I've gone a whole 4 days without using my stat counter. I believe that I probably deserve a metal or cup for this accomplishment. And I will humbly accept it.

Today I'm wearing the best shirt EVER (although I do still have embarrassing pant leg syndrome -see below- could be helped by using that iron on it... But who wants to FIND the iron?)



I received a T-Shirt the other day from T.Lam, it simply reads "I'm blogging this". Know what? It's truth!
I spent quite a bit of time trying to explain the meaning of the shirt to a non-blogger today...

Back to work tomorrow, guess I officially start the new job this week? I'm not really sure, my boss didn't tell me, and she wasn't around before I went on my vacation... I just filled out the paperwork and left it for her...

I'm feeling pretty weary tonight... I think it was all the late nights this week... Well worth it. Sorry I'm not very interesting today.

6 comments:

T said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
T said...

hmm....the link tag didn't work as i intended...but anywayz...I think its a pretty sweet shirt

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/ladies/6388/

T

Dalton said...

The fact that you would actually buy (and wear) a shirt that says 'I'm blogging this' really shows your dedication to the medium. Good for you. I would NEVER wear a shirt like that.

L.Bo Marie said...

D:: that's because you've probably got a shop set up somewhere and are mass producing the shirts yourself! uh huh! I knew it!

L.Bo Marie said...

HAHAHAHA! So I got this email from my Dad today saying he'd visited this site and recognized the couch under the embarassing pantleg... and warned me that there had better not be any hair on the couch... lol... just one hare.... OHHH I KILL myself!

Anonymous said...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_4670000/newsid_4676900/4676904.stm

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS LESLEY, IT'S A MAN AND HIS GIANT BUNNY!!!

- Meg