Tuesday, February 21, 2006

ALRIGHT already....

k... I get the point.. Here's the answers.

4 jobs I've had (really)
1) Chicken Sexer
2) Pig Inseminator
3) Rodeo Clown
4) Choir Conductor

4 movies I could watch again and again (this one's hard)
1) My best friend's wedding
2) Fight Club
3) Man from Snowy River
4) The last unicorn

4 places I've lived
1) Cavan, Ontario
2) Pickering, Ontario
3) Kampala, Uganda
4) Kara, N. Togo

4 TV shows I watch (occasionally)
1) Sapranos
2) Canadian Idol
3) 24
4) Anything on Discovery Channel

4 places I've been on vacation
1) Murchison Falls, Uganda
2) Bon Echo Park, Lake Mazinaw, Ontario
3) Goodness Knows where, Conner's cottage, Ontario
4) Cuba... twice.

40 Websites I visit daily
1) cuteness...
2) Charlie
3) MANY BLOGS (see sidebar)
4) eavesdropper
5) NEWS
and soooo many more... it's a wonder I ever get anything accomplished.

4 Fav foods
1) eggs
2) cheese
3) chocolate
4) meat
any food containing any of these ingredients are good.

4 charities I'd give bucketloads of money to (probably the hardest question)
1) Watoto
2) YFC
3) Wycliffe
4) AHHHHK! I can't decided. Cancer society, MS Foundation, Asia Span/Outreach,Evergreen, Maple Creek, ahhhhhhck!

Norty.. you're tagged... get to answering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man from Snowy River Rocks!! We need to watch it together sometime.