Thursday, January 26, 2006

whoa

so at our last Soulhouse Cafe, we were talking about the idea of "small world"... and six degrees to Kevin Bacon... and how everything we do influences the people around us, even when we don't know it.

Tonight at Karaoke the craziest thing happened.
One of the girls who helps to run the event (Jess) came up to me and sat down at the table, she leaned over and said "I know you guys go to church and stuff... could you pray for Bob's girlfriend's son?" (Bob runs Karaoke) She then went on to give all the details of what's going on. We talked for a bit, and I told her I'd share with the others so they could be praying too...
It's amazing what people perceive... wow. This has hit me hard tonight.

Please pray for Alex who's 14, he's just found out that he's got stage 4 cancer, and he's in sick kids now waiting to start radiation then chemo.

No comments: