Friday, January 13, 2006

Statistics- statistically speaking


I put a stats counter on my site last week... Just because I was curious.
And now I want to put random words and phrases like :

nutritional healing
motorcycle repair
panda
licorice
bar stool
pilates
British Car Club

on my site.. Just to see how many hits I get thru google and other search engines...

side note:: I'm not very good at being random. I had to look around the room and get ideas.

oh, the picture... That's Morris. Contrary to the MG sign in the background... the MG is sleeping for the winter somewhere safe away from snow and salt. I thought I should put a picture of something random to go with my random musings.

2 comments:

L.Bo Marie said...

in regards to that counter... there's this cool feature that shows a world map and where visitors are from... Norty is WAY more popular than I am. He's got friends in Norway, England and all over the states... weird.

Amanda said...

i just got a hit from asia on mine, they were looking for hiccups apparently... i don't think i helped