Wednesday, December 14, 2005

MAD HOT Ballroom Dancing

yes it's true... the passion has been re-awakened in me...
I love ballroom dancing!
I LOVE dancing!
And I don't care who knows it!
it's true, I rented a documentary about school children, learning to ballroom dance for a state wide competition... it's true, I tear'ed up, I laughed, I cheered, I boo'ed... I was fully engaged in the lives of these kids...
and with each move they made... I was right there (in my mind) dancing along with them.
*sigh*
yup, I'd take lessons again in a heart beat.

Now, there was the issue with the boys and 'Man the other night, where in the movie was removed from the player to put on some other DUMB movie.... obviously they just weren't cultured enough to get full enjoyment from the MAD HOT movie.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

that's right i have no culture what so ever, why do you think i burp the way i do?

Crilly said...

Well, I enjoyed the 2nd movie we put in. I thought it was the more artsy and cultured of the two.
So... pbthh... :p~