Friday, December 23, 2005

Engagement photos

True to the season, it's family photo session time.
Except for the fact that my family doesn't do family photos all that often...
The other day I received a phone call at work inviting me to be a part of a "family" photo. And what a family we were! Man, Crilly, Hock and I had a sitting at Walmart, and with the "sheriff of docville" looking on (I was at work after all), we posed to our hearts content. Included in the package... Three family shots, a rather um... Dashing photo of the boys in their little cowboy hats, a scary cheerleader pic of Man and I... and two sets of engagement photos.
unfortunately there have been no wedding proposals.
I plan on bringing the photos to all family functions over the holidays to deal with the ever present and always embarrassing question "so, have you met anyone nice to settle down with?"

No comments: