Friday, November 18, 2005

these are the people in your neighborhood

do you often get sesame St. songs stuck in your head? I totally do... most often it's that 123, 456, 789, 10 11 12 and they all played games, at the lady bug's picnic one... not to be confused with one two three four five, six seven eight nine ten... eleven... twe-e-e-e-e-e-elve. (that would be the pinball number count, comon' guys....) ohhh, yeah, "nasty dan" don't like you at all Cash with oscar the grouch... can you tell I just found a recording of "35 years of sesame st"???? So great. I'm scrolling thru them all, and as soon as they start I can nearly taste the play dough and cherrios that went with early morning television watching.... sadly.... when I sing about Teeny Little Super Guy, people think I've gone off my rocker.
I digress.
What I was GOING to say... was that I was disappointed this morning on my walk... I generally average a "two honk, one wave" morning... and all I got was one late wave... oh, and I ran into my dad too.. so that was kinda nice.
Where are the people in my neighborhood? in my neighborhood? in my neighborhood?

No comments: