Saturday, November 12, 2005

one sexy lady

ok, so... I'd like to tell you about the dress that I found (and had the privledge of trying on) today.

It started like any other morning... there was waking, there was breakfasting, there was combing of the hair and there was rushing out the door because I've stayed too late doing other fun things. I arrived at the car park to meet with Tanya Hillary and Colleen for a day of bride's maid adventure.... poor Colleen was sick so she left the hunting up to us.... and the fun began.
Yes, there was much singing.
Yes, there was much dancing.
Yes, there was much driving.
Yes, there was much munching and lunching.
Yes, there was much deliberation over colour swatches.
And Yes.... there was much trying on of dresses... primarily by moi. Like many a bride's maid parties, we come in a variety of shapes and sizes. According to the factories and suppliers, I seem to be close to average. (yessssssss! said with Napoleon flare)
At store number 7 or 8 we hit gold... now, I don't think it's the one that we're going to be getting for Tan's wedding, but I plan on getting a second job in order to purchase it...
I am the love goddess.
I wanted to wear that puppy out on the town right then and there... they had red on the rack.
my plan?
to wear the red,
receive many engagement proposals,
then order it in white.
This is still my plan.

No comments: