Friday, November 04, 2005

but I'll bet I'd suck at braille

I'm learning to play the bass.
I suck (for now).
And my fingers are mighty sore. BUT, it's something I've always wanted to do. I just got off the phone with George (as in George's guitars) and he's checking with my new teacher as to times for us to meet and beat.
Here's the thing...
as you've noticed... I stress. And I want things to be "just right".... so learning bites. I'm not able to play the way I imagine myself to play.... and I don't hear what I assume I should hear... and I'm not nearly as fast as I think I should be... so don't think I'm going to be playing for any of you any time soon ok?
Thanks for puttin up with me.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

its a great night... do you wanna know why? because the weather pixie is wearing leather again!!! how classy! i'm very jealous of her really... i wish i could wear a one piece leather jumper and not be ashamed!