Tuesday, September 27, 2005

pick up the local paper

ok, the other night at work I'm hanging out with the boys watching 7th heaven, fighting back the tears.... lol, that happens in nearly every episode!
Suddenly, one of the guys.... let's call him "Fred" turns to me and says "WELL! you obviously didn't read the wednesday edition of the Northumberland News!"
Shocked and trying desperately not to laugh at the solomness of his delivery, I and the other staff ask him "why?"
To which, he replies while rubbing his nose (actually, it's more like he's trying to rub it off his face) "oh, I don't know"
and goes back to watching the TV.
"I forget"
as usual I lose ANY and ALL professionalism and nearly wet myself laughing at him.
a moment later he says "oh, it was about the dogs... there'll be a fine for the vicious ones"

I'm still not sure what that had to do with the fight and reconciliation between the Mom and Dad on TV.

No comments: