Saturday, August 06, 2005

memory fails

I had three things I wanted to write... what were they?

right, one was PICK UP THE NEW CHATELAINE (if you have access to a store) Ladies, there is a fantastic article on body image... based on the changing room at the YMCA. I really liked it. no, really. It was great.

Mark has posted a few indonesia pics, and a fantastic piece on road rules... these rules pretty much apply to anywhere I've been overseas too... I LAUGHED remembering my own experiences thru his post, check M.Do at the side bar.

what the heck?????? the loudest train in the world just went by the house... it's shaking. this is a NO whistle zone...

nope... can't remember the other things.. I'll come back and edit them in when I do.

HEY! there's lots of exciting things happening in the next little while! Andy's home, BabyKates is moving in for a few days, I finally get my togo pics back (ok, so I've been kinda slow in getting them developed), I get to visit some friends in Hamilton :) , Eh-Tanya and I are going to see "my fair lady", Quinn's second B-day is this weekend, Camp is coming up quick (sweet vacation-by-the-lake!)whew! the summer's nearly gone!

(for those of you following the comments from the "happy Harem" post)::: CRILLY

2 comments:

Crilly said...

I'm assuming the last line in this one is to generate some coments on this blog?

L.Bo Marie said...

look at that! it worked...