Friday, August 12, 2005

choices

I have two choices for today.
I could: lay in my bed/on the floor/or couch
OR
I could: continue to sit on the excercise ball.


This morning when I was taking the garbage out, I stood up, turned around and WHACKED my head on a large beam that supports the shelves in the garage. Because I was turning, it wrenched my head around and I heard a cracking noise... by the time I got to work (less than 5 mins later) I wasn't able to sit... no, not true, I was able to sit, but it made my legs go all tingley... I popped three extra strength pain killers, and when Roy phoned, I mentioned that I was going to call for a repacement...
I'm home now, I've slept for three hours, the drugs are still good.
Me and Napoleon are going to hang out on the couch for awhile.

No comments: