Friday, August 19, 2005

brain hurts

my brain is in pain
and here comes more rain
am I going insane
let me pour down the drain.


yet again, proof that I should never take up song writing professionally.
Speaking of which:: our band has now officially existed for around 4 months. We've gone places, sung stuff... done band-type things... but we still have no name. really. That's dumb.
But really... my brain does hurt... the meds are wearing off.. and it's raining really hard... and the drugs are in the car.
I've had two pretty funny concussion-moments this week, but at the same time, they were pretty scarey... the whole idea that our brain holds soooo much information, and it takes so little to do some damage. I was given a very nice helmet at work by a co-worker today. The front says "boom boom boileau" and the back "watch yer noggin". Thank you very much.

I've got alot to do... and what is it I've chosen to do? yeah... I'm sitting waiting wishing.

No comments: