Friday, August 19, 2005

!

How fun! yesterday I got Spammed! that's right, I got an ad placed in my comments section... guess I've fooled someone into believing that this site get's read.


OK ok ok, I heard you and it's been done, there's a link to that "singing on the floor" guy-in the side bar. But seriously, instead of calling me or asking me on the street/ in a bowling ally, let's be civilized shall we? Leave a comment!!!!

*now doing a little dance for sheer JOY*
Praise God
Amen!
Praise God!
Amen! (really, where IS your accent????)
Today- I praise-ey God, because-ey......

Jr. High Youth Camp starts at Joy Bible Camp!!!!!!!!!
TOMORROW
exceptional really... so prayer ninjas, back into action... I need you fighting evil as I drive up, as the kids load up into buses, as they head on their way... I need you fighting off evil from the camp site, from the kids minds... that they'd be coming in pumped and open to whatever God's got planned for them this week... That the counselors would be given many words of wisdom, that we as staff would be super sensitive to the Holy Spirit IN ALL THINGS!!! yeah yeah yeah... and that this would be a KICK BUTT week of fun...

apparently I'm playing yearbook editor again this year for the camp, soooo, I get to experience camp from the comfort of my own motel room- complete with wireless internet and shower... PLUS the bonus of all camp activities... PLUS singing in the worship band again this year... really, I've got the sweetest deal...
luuuuckeeeey! - right right, Napoleon's the theme this year. Good times.

No comments: