Sunday, August 07, 2005

another fantastic idea

Theresa came up with a great idea this morning. She said that I should borrow someone's baby next summer and take it to the hami-clan day.... such a great idea! most of them I never see, soooo, now that I've set myself up so nicely with the plan of a knock-up.... mooowaaaahhaahahaha... I can't wait to try it!

I don't know if I mentioned it before or not, but please be praying for Andy now that he's home. It's rough trying to fit back into Canadian culture, back in with your friends, finding who they've become, finding who you've become. Plus the agony of not knowing what's next. The shock of the stuff around you, and just the internalizing of all you've learned working overseas doing missions. I've always found the first two weeks to be a blur of emotions that never make their way out of me... then later (like 2-3 months later for me this last time) it gets pretty rough.
Anyway, keep him in your prayers please prayer ninjas.

No comments: