Tuesday, July 19, 2005

slacker

I seem to have fallen into that despicable habit... the one that causes me grief when others are afflicted... that one where I don't write and keep my blog updated.
Sorry.
and you know what, it makes me grumpy.
I LIKE writing...
I like the fact that I have a chance to speak without being interrupted, and that the topic isn't changed before I'm ready to drop it. It's nice.
When I DON'T take the time to write... well, there's just too much going on in my mind. There isn't enough time in the day or the right person around to hash out everything that's going on in there.... muddled... that's what I become. So even when I just write something stupid, at least some space is made... and I've spent some time focusing.
*relaxed sigh*
I feel better already

No comments: