Thursday, July 07, 2005

secret identity

Over the past week::

::I've had 6 people accuse me of getting a perm

(because getting a perm is something to be accused of?.... hellooooo humidity)

::I've been mistaken for someone's wife on two occasions

(I am in fact NOT somebody's wife -yet- sorry to the two of you who were part of the non-marriages)

::I've changed my mind 4 times over what to wear to the wedding and rehearsal

(bah! why? who am I trying to impress?)

::I've stuck my foot in my mouth only 3 times

(the week is still young)

::I've debated quitting my job and riding the VIA back and forth across Canada 5 times

(but only told my boss I quit twice)
(as usual she laughed at me)
(and not 5 trips across Canada.... 5 times I've thought about doing it. make that 6 now)

::Quoted random movies and songs that no one else has heard times 17.

(I thought the "Ladies Auxiliary" song would have been more popular)

::other things have happened that are equally noteworthy, but you have to start somewhere.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i want to ride across canada on the train...