Sunday, July 31, 2005

part of the fun of writing a blog is coming up with fun and catchy titles for each post.

Lot's of things have been going on, but I can't seem to come up with an all-encompassing title that will inspire me to write.
ok, yeah.. again, I'm a dork.

Last night I had the opportunity to catch 4Him in concert (freebie concerts at Lakeshore.. gotta love them).Sarah and T and I packed ourselves into a tight fit near the front, and were blown away. Now, the sound board guy sucked, but 4Him were so good it didn't matter WHO was back there.
They did a pumped up version of their old song "back to the basics" that was just fantastic.... made me cry... not just the lyrics, but the harmonies were SO SO tight- even with some random taking one of their regular singers places....
Today I ran into them at the Bean (while dodging my husband) (oh, more on that later) and was able to tell them just how blessed I'd been by their performance... ok, no... being as I'm a chicken and easily star stuck, it was more like. "Um, Hi." long pause "I just wanted to say, (super speed talking now) you guys were amazing last night... at the concert... really amazing... thank you for doing it..." then I dashed to the safety of my regular seat (out of their line of vision). I later passed them 3 times on the street.... by the last time they were waving and smiling at me... I wasn't stalking them though... I was walking for work related reasons.... not that they'd have known that....

what the heck is going on at the beach????????? there's gotta be well over 2000 people there... that's not counting the park.... NOT a spare patch to spare!

No comments: