Sunday, July 24, 2005

home sweet home

I've spent alot of the last two weeks running around. And you know, it wears me out! I start to stress out about things that really don't need to be stressed about, and when I can't find something to be stressed about- my mind fills in and creates emergencies!
Laughable (now) emergency of the day: I was in a panic after schedualling myself to work Sunday morning, and realizing that I was suppose to be "on sound" at Church...
not a big deal you might say, someone could step in for you at the church...
except that we don't have a church, we do set up and tear down each week in the college, so someone has to show up an hour and a half early and drag around the sound system and get everything set.
I 411 to find our head sound dude's number only to find he's at work... then go online again to find the schedual to see who else's number is needed... discover I've erased the schedual... I knew I'd rememeber that I was on sound the first sunday and the last sunday of the month... yeah, I remembered TOO LATE!
So I play phone tag, stress for a day, finally call T&T because T's a levelheaded girl with ALL the connections... and then she tells me:
"there are 5 Sunday's this month, you're on sound next week".
take a bow Les.
Tonight I'm home. Work is done, no one is around. This is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phew!