Friday, July 29, 2005

cryin shame (or) run as fast as you can

Last night I laughed harder and louder than I have in a darn long time...
I finally picked up my film from Wallymart (and yes, they messed up my order again) and thought I'd put a few shots on the site... There were some pics from J+C's wedding, and some from the recording studio (sorry guys, none of the cheerleading cows) a couple from L+M's wedding and some from a work trip.... Lake on the mountain.

So.

I slowly... oh, so slowly get the pictures on to my computer and uploaded to the photo hosting thingy (my my, I am a techie wonder!) and discover that I can't flip the pics! no prob, I'll post one anyway, people can turn their heads!.

I post, but am unable to view the site right away ....

Meanwhile.... roomie is reading to me while I'm on MSN with a friend... I'm laughing at conversation, and at the book... oh my... this book is something else I'm telling you!

:: side note:: my roomie is a Dula (go look that up) and she's reading all these books on child birth etc... this most recent book is a direct translation book, so the wording is a little funny to start with.... but not only that, it's about birth stories, up north... au natural... at the time of the posting; roomie was reading about a woman who was stuck out in hunting season; who ran out of food; and was stranded. Two of her children died... so she ate them.

I finally get to check on the blog and.... tah duh!!!! the picture I've posted is not only still sideways, but now stretched out to fit the space of a normal upright picture.... making us (our happy harem from the wedding: Man, Crilly, me) FAT COWS. I saw the pic and started to laugh SO hard, then I read the comment left by Man... I nearly wet myself... so I ran to the bathroom and sat there laughing and peeing.

for those of you who were online last night around 10pm, you had a rare treat... it's erased and never to return.

every time I think of it I gafaw or snort in laughter....
I'm not sure how to get a hold of myself!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

i would just like to say... THANKYOU!!!! not that i minded that the picture was on its side, but the fact that i was enlarged not too good.... hey by the way if you view your picture on a computer and flip it and resave it you may be able to post it like that.... or maybe not...

Anonymous said...

Well yet again I have missed something good,however, I do have a very vivid imagination and see it all now. It must of made you all feel so good about yourselves to know that it was as far from reality as you can get. There is only one thing that I can say to convey my disapointment in missing it.....OH Crackers and Cheese on toast on a Friday!!!!
I know pretty harsh words but I'm really disapointed.

T said...

I wanna see the pics...esp the headshots that will be submitted along with your demo!

Joey said...

"Doula" not "dula" - greek for "female servant".

From your friendly neighbourhood anal mouse.