Friday, June 24, 2005

SS Minnow

Ah, life at sea. That IS the life for me.
And while I did have the veggie "pirates who don't do anything" theme song playing over and over in my head (whenever I wasn't singing back up to Kevin's BNL or Queen tribute) I'd have to say that yesterday's adventure was one not to have been missed. Sorry you suckers who voted to NOT attend.
Our corperate office has this policy they've snuck in to try to appease their employees. Knowing full well that we aren't payed NEARLY what we should, they offer us a day of team building.. paid... of our choice.
Our team chose to rent a boat for the day.
I'll tell ya about it later.
almost makes up for the fact that I have to spend today's shift sorting and rolling NASTY northumberland news .... and washing hand prints off the walls.

No comments: