Tuesday, May 17, 2005

side notes

I wish I could make a little space where I could follow the tread of a previous post... you know a little window to open up and continue.. I don't really like leaving my own comments.....

Took a look a the afore mentioned "wee-Da-vid" on Sunday. He's not "wee" in any way any more! the guy has grown a good foot this past year... he towers over even his dad... I think He's rivaled Scott.
If you're a fan of yesterday's artist, check out Da-vid's band.... seriously, I can't stop saying good things about these guys, there's a link in the side bar (Beautiful Misery).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Then you may become stuck in the previous post and not continue to evolve and grow as much as you have. That is not to say that you should not reflect back however, this way your thoughts for the day,time,and moment are always fresh and that is who you are right then. It is a way of just living in the moment of you at that moment. Just a thought for the moment, in the moment.