Wednesday, May 18, 2005

ohhhh! how fun!

ok, so this is pretty fun... but I'm lacking in posting time...so the fun is on hold for a day or two... WHICH is EONS in the world of a blogger right????
I've been reading this one blog (followed a link from Joey's site) and decided to make a comment.. thought it harmless, people are always avoiding getting into good debate in a comment section right?
ha ha ha... silly me... and I should have proof read it before posting... leaving out one little word can make a HUGE impact on the way that people interpret what you've written....
this is what I said...
"I guess it boils down to this....
do you choose to believe everything that God has said in the Bible, or you decide to create your own faith (build your own idol) based on the things that are comfortable for you to believe?"

should have read:

"or do you decide to create your own faith...."
that little word "do" softens it up a bit....
ohhh! the fun begins in the comments that followed!!!!!
I'm excited.... little sleep is now schedualed for friday night!!!
check it all out at
http://www.livejournal.com/users/robbutcher/4398.html

next up "fair vs. just" (quivering with anticipation!)

No comments: