Thursday, April 21, 2005

YOUR mark here!

so I know that we've been getting lots of visitors to the site (and by "we" I mean "me")... please don't be afraid to leave messages! Even if I don't know you! I love comments, feedback... not so good with criticism, but whatever!
Thank you to those who have left their mark....

ok, and one last addition to the list of Bloggers.. my dear Norton Pee Bunny himself has decided to give blogging a go. He's not so good with remembering to post, and his site is pretty much under construction still, but he wanted you all to know that he's joined us. For a rabbit, he sure is grumpy! I'll work on getting him to change his attitude.... (he's a workaholic no doubt)
you can find the beginnings of his sie here.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

here's a comment for you... your link to norty's site is not right... there is an @ sign where there should be a . well at least that happened when i tried to get to norty's site.... bye

L.Bo Marie said...

it's fixed now!!!!
sorry everyone... sorry Norty!

Anonymous said...

Hey just surfed in from Jen and steve's Blog those Crilly's gotta love them. Thought I'd say hi! and give you a link to my Blog site in case your ubber bored or something. http://spaces.msn.com/members/Dropinatanyoldtime/