Saturday, April 02, 2005

oh flatmate! you'll be missed...

It's a sad thing really. There's this blog that I've been reading for awhile now, and the writer has decided to call it quits. It's too bad really, because every day it makes me smile... laugh, quake with fear at the "what if". It's called "Things I hate about my flatmate" and is dedicated to all the dumb things that this girl's room mate does. This room mate has NO life skills what-so-ever.... it's pretty funny. BUT if you decide to visit it, just be warned the language is a little vulgar.
www.ihatemyflatmate.blogspot.com
not all the posts are cached with a link on the page, but there are ways to look them up.

Please pray as there are some financial mix-ups that happened in my absence from Canada... and I'm not sure how to get the dialouge going to get it fixed... pray for wisdom, and grace... maybe I shouldn't have spent all my incometax?

1 comment:

Joey said...

Les - You gonna be OK? Need something?
joeygoodwin@sympatico.ca
Joey