Tuesday, April 05, 2005

GOOD-bye?

The term "good-bye" had never really drawn my attention before. I use it all the time.

er, no, I say "bye" or "see you later".

Now that I really think about it... I don't know the last time I used the full term.
but now I am preparing to say to the ladies "good-bye". No one knows for sure if they'll be sticking around, I guess we'll find out in the next few weeks. They wait for the go ahead from some doctor.
They've been a part of me for so long that I almost can't imagine life without them... They've been there for years, catching my mistakes, softening my landings, bringing attention, filling things out for me... really, what more could a girl want?
LESS I tell you, a girl could want less!
Less poking, less screaming "look at us", less material used against me... less pain in the back-side, less bobbing around unsure of the direction they want to go in life... less bringing me down!!!
yes, it is with anticipation that I wait to say good-bye fair ladies... but it is with trepidation I look to a future without them.

No comments: