Sunday, April 17, 2005

digging deeper

and now, on a sad note:
I've been dedicating some "date time" with my house. Spending time with various parts of it, cleaning up.. up you know... the closet, the space under the bed, the cupboard in my bathroom, the sun room.... it's an endless and thankless task...
anyway I've gotten rid of two bags of recycle crap... and I've got the one big bag of clothes to give away (hey, anybody need some clothes?) And I've still got about half of the space under my bed to tackle..
here's the sad part...
I've been looking and looking, but it seems I've lost all the letters I've written to my husband! These are the letters I started writing in high school... prayers that I've prayed for him... things I've wanted to share with him... hopes, dreams, stupid jokes...
*sigh*
I guess I can just re-write them... it doesn't look like I'll need them anytime soon.
Why does spring put this longing in me? it's freakin annoying!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lesley!! Keep looking...they've GOT to be somewhere! It's too sad if they aren't!