Monday, February 21, 2005

mmm.... fudge

This friday I get to do an assembly at a school in Walaceburg.... woah... what was I thinking?!?!?!
It's going to be about missions and being involved from home, supporting those out in the field.... now I'm sitting here doing everything BUT getting ready for this presentation.
Could someone come over and kick me please?

ok, the most exciting thing I've discovered this week:
If you take a fat free chocolate pudding (yes yes, I know they're gross, just hold on) and stick it in your freezer over night, then take it out and let it sit for 30 mins or so....

IT'S LIKE EATING A CUP OF FUDGE

no joke.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't believe you at all!
- manda

Anonymous said...

the vanilla one tastes much better than the chocolate one.
-manda