Friday, February 11, 2005

a kiddie pool

as shallow as the aforementioned.

apologies to all of those who have been sticking it out and reading whatever it is that I'm typing. I'm sorry that I've become quite shallow since I've returned home.... I make the choice now to turn that around...
Why does that happen? Is it the dark and dreary Canadian winters? Is it the lack of enthusiasm of everything/everybody around me? Is it my lack of direction?
*sigh*
The sun is shining, I'll try to turn my life view around.
Last night I was out someplace with a variety of people (all hail the queen of vagueness). And it hit me.... I did NOT want to be like this one girl who was there.... I mean.... in the past I've wanted to be like her... she has nice hair, nice clothes, nice skin, nice hubby, cute kids.... but then I started listening to her, and she had not ONE nice thing to say about anything/anyone... forget it... I don't want to be her. Kick me if I head down that path again.
promise?

No comments: