Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Important decisions (and/or) shorts from the past 48 hours

NOTE: I put the wrong email address here yesterday, it has been fixed, but here it is again, and in the correct form~ boileau@interlinks.net (not .com)

I've come to an important decision, I've decided to down-grade my actions. I'm moving from stalking to a healthy infatuation.
I've decided that perhaps the word "stalker" is a little to harsh, and after much deliberation, discussion, the realization that perhaps it may even be illegal... I'm changing my title.
Rules of engagement have not changed. I'll still watch for his van, I'll read every article, moon over every picture..... OHHHHHHH, PLEASE BRING BACK THE CHOPS!!!!!! (Keep the long hair though, and I'd like to see the kilt again) I'll still talk about him incessantly, beg for details from all that know him. And of course, I'll freeze every time he walks by, unable to speak a word. I'll never go to a concert, I'll just pine away and have to work.... yup, nothings really changed, just wanted to pass the word along that it's an INFATUATION thank you very much.
Walked along the Cobourg Beach, past mini burgs over my head that had washed up on shore.
Listened to the ice cracking in the harbour, watched it shift...
Admired the hoarfrost early in the morning, it was beautiful. I'm sorry I didn't have my camera.
Drank some delicious coffee.
Found out who sent harmatan (photo forthcoming).

The rain has made my beautiful snowman look emaciated.

No comments: