Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Monday nights...

so how do I begin to describe monday nights? There's no other real name for what we have going on, it's just always been called "Monday night" as in, "hey, are you going to Monday night?" or "oh no! Monday night is cancelled". Monday nights a group of us gather at a friend's house and jump into an amazing evening of connecting with God. So many young people are dissatisfied with the church, and are craving an intimate time with God, but aren't sure of how to do that... I am so blessed; in that my friends and I have this time set apart to spend time in worship and prayer together. Last night was no exception. THere were about 19 of us (many of them faces that I didn't recognise... the group changes alot from week to week, month to month)and God met with us as we spent time just giving Him the Praise and Thanks that He SO deserves.
I needed to spend that quality time with God last night...

so, I keep getting error messages, and I can't do any spell checking or links right now.. sorry guys, guess I need to go do some construction time!

No comments: