Tuesday, January 25, 2005

back off, get your own oranges

ok, so this weekend I had the opportunity to go away for a retreat. There wasn't anything panned for this retreat, no schedual, no worries, no males, no babies.... just a hot tub, HUGE tv, and lots of food. Oh, can't forget the very purple-ly carpet.

The un-official slogan for the weekend, and not surprisingly the quote of the week:
"forget the retards in your life"
~David

Anyway, we had a box of clemintines. People who know me, know that I LOVE those little orange juicey wonders. I've sat down and shared a box or two with you before(ok, not so much shared as "watched you in horror as you ate a few of my precious"). As you know I have a tendency to dream every time my eyes close (and often while they are still open). This weekend was no exception.
Manda and I had commandeered the couch and had fallen asleep (again) while watching yet another movie. I awoke to hear "hey, what was that for?" I had been dreaming about reaching in haste for the last clementine and had punched her smartly on the behind.
I sat up and ate another clementine.

No comments: