Friday, December 24, 2004

GRRRRR.....

Ok, so you may remember a little thing known as WA-WA (I've had a few people bring it up since I got home)

See post from 10/22/2004 "Grrrr Wa-Wa" if you're not up to speed on that.

So I'd like to make my own little adjustment to it....

CA-WA

Canadian Arctic Wins Again

Yesterday a whole bunch of snow and freezing rain hit central Ontario. It seemed to stop right at the edge of Port Hope, Cobourg got only a little snow. Later in the day we had rain... The rain turned the little snow to slush... No problems here.

This morning I decide to go warm up my car before I go to work... I didn't really feel like walking, being as the temp at 6:30 was around -20 C. Yeah, remember that comment about the "slush... No problem"? The slush is now an inch and a half of ice holding the garage door shut.

I went back inside and called Dave. "Dave" says I, "I'll be 10 mins late, I've got to walk".
Now it's snowing. When I finish work I plan on arming myself with several pots of boiling water and rescuing my Morgan from his icy jail cell. Poor little dear.


No comments: